- Go To UIDAI website At https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- If you have Enrolment Number than you click 'Enrolment id' Radio Button.
- Now enter your Enrolment id with Date & time.
- In Next Box Enter your Name shown on acknowledge Slip.
- Enter Security Code (Image Code) And your aria pin code .
- Enter Mobile No. to receive O.T.P.
- After Filling all information Click on Get One Time Password .
- Enter O.T.P. Received on Mobile And click Validate & Download
- Now your E Aadhaar downloaded into your computer . Open it in Adobe Reader.
Friday, 9 October 2015
How to download EAadhaar Card from website ?
If anyone has not received your Aadhaar card by post, can download from UIDAI website www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in . You can download your Aadhaar card from website by Aadhaar Number or Enrolment Number. The Process is given below-